- Kitchen & Appliances
- Required Sims 4 Stuff Pack:
- Luxury Party Stuff
- Additional Requirements:
- *Not sure if LP SP is needed because slots+interactions were cloned from the Banquetia Plateau Table*
Things you need to know:
- There are 2 versions in the download, Deco (Non-Functional) and the Functioning table and 2 deco Grilled Cheese plates.
- 13 (not-so-pro) swatches, recolors/retextures are welcomed
- So much thanks to @sims4studioofficial for helping me out 3 days straight! @llenies for letting me now my bump+spec were effed and I was able to fix them, @lexiconluthor for their super awesome + easy slotting tutorial, r3m @ MTS for giving me to slightest push in achieving this,@javabeandreams for her amazing Grilled Cheese deco/fork+spoon deco
- Use along with r3m’s Grilled Cheese Aspiration!
Like I said, recolors/retexture all you want - I’d love to see more variations! Just don’t reupload, claim as your own or include the mesh anywhere please!
- The table itself was converted from TS2 but the creator Frenchie @ MTS edited it to serve Grilled Cheese and was my sole inspiration for this massive project.
- The interaction was cloned from the Luxury Party SP “Banquetia Plateau Table”, so you’ll probably need it - or try it and find out. It won’t hurt your game I know that much.
- So far only one slot produces the Grilled Cheese Platter, I am working on getting both to function - so the 2nd slot is open for whatever you want until I update it.