Remember you don't have to donate, but it is much appreciated! If you don't want to do so, just put "0" in the donation popup.
- Required Sims 4 Expansion Pack:
- Get to Work
- Required Sims 4 Game Packs:
- Outdoor Retreat
- Works with the latest patches
- Additional Requirements:
- The non-DIY edition should work just fine without Get To Work. All versions require Outdoor Retreat.
- Redistribution and Derivatives Prohibited
Finally, your Sims can go grocery shopping again!
This mod brings back grocery shopping to The Sims 4 in the form of four new objects (mesh made by simlifecc). Shop for fruit and veg at the produce stands, buy fish from the freezers, or buy flowers from the flower buckets.
This mod contains two flavours of each item.
By deafult, both flavours are available in game.
- The DIY flavour works as a retail fridge from Get to Work. Sell your own harvestables and make money from them!
- The 'traditional' flavour gives the objects new, grocery shopping interactions. Sims cannot profit from this flavour yet.
You should install the files inside the folder beginning with Incl if you use graycurse's custom ingredients (highly recommended). Otherwise, use the folder beginning with excl. Do not use both.
Attention! Graycurse's mod is currently incompatiable with the game. Do not use the Incl Graycurse version.
- In each shopping menu there are some debug items avaliable to buy. Nothing happens when you select them. I'm aware of this, and I'm working to remove them from the list.
- Fish cannot be sold in the DIY versions of the items. This is due to a restriction from GTW and I'll try my best to get around it!
- Some herbs display in the list of flowers to buy.
- In some cases, if you have the decor versions of Simlifecc's veggie stands and freezers installed, this can cause a conflict. To solve the issue remove her decor veggie stands and freezer from your game.
Enhance your gameplay by...
- None! This mod works with most custom ingredients. This includes plasticbox and graycurse's custom food and interactions.
Last but not least - special thanks
- Graycurse's custom ingredients include food like bread, flour and chicken. They populate the Meat and Dairy section of the freezer, and as such, I highly recommend them!
- Simsinspring has an excellent Supermarket CC set. If you want to build your own supermarket, check it out!
- Simlifecc also has a supermarket CC set that can help you with your builds.
Enjoy the mod! If you build a supermarket, tag it with #GSGroceryMod. If you find any issues, please comment them here, or send me a message on Tumblr.
- Thank you to Cinderellimouse for helping me out every step of the way, and for helping with the flower bucket.
- Thank you simlifecc for allowing me to include her meshes in this download. See proof of permission
- Also, thank you graycurse for providing one of the freezer functions that allows the freezer to be populated with her cooking ingredients. See proof of permission
Unmaintained The Sims 4 Grocery Store Mod 1.2
They're back! Take your Sims grocery shopping!