Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to SimsWorkshop!

For more information, click here.

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Discussions' started by GalfromRio, Mar 19, 2016.

1. GalfromRio

GalfromRio New Member

Hi,
    Since I am new here I would like to introduce myself and say hello to everybody. I am Marla a.k.a. GalfromRio on Tumblr, where I love to share my recolors for The Sims 4, reblog great finds for ts2, ts3 and ts4 and share a piece of my mind every once in a while.
    Thank you for having me and please forgive me if there is already a thread for newcomers.

Warm hugs,

ººGalfromRioºº

ChiefBear37 likes this.
  2. ChiefBear37

ChiefBear37 Member

Hey there Marla!! I am fairly new here too.........this forum, I have found, is super quiet. Its too bad though because I would love to be able to chat with everyone and have them be more talkative. The people that I HAVE talked to though are really super sweet and very kind......not to mention talented at what they have created!!

By the way, the name is ChiefDancingBear! I do have a real name, although I don't feel comfortable putting it out there.

Are you a creator of CC or just looking for some CC to download? I am not a creator myself, but would like to be........however, it seems super complicated with too many programs that you have to download........so I am stuck with just downloading CC and using it.

3. Josh

Josh Administrator
    Staff Member

We're definitely trying to build a community here - and it's definitely not going to happen overnight :). It is however a huge goal of ours to make this a Community driven community.

We enable the Community push initiatives here.

4. ChiefBear37

ChiefBear37 Member

Awesome Josh!! Thanks!! :)