Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to SimsWorkshop!

For more information, click here.

Not a Bug Viewing Issue - Possible Bug?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Akuiyumi, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Akuiyumi

Akuiyumi Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2016
    I found a... well I think it's a bug, and it seems it's sticked to my account. Today I was on a cc page, and I clicked on a full view image (not thumbnail one, so it wasn't the lightbox) to see it better, and than I accidentally clicked on another full view image. Both were enlarged, and so was the website. Normal.
    When I clicked again on the images, to make them smaller, they became smaller, but the site not. Now the site i 100% full width of the resolution (it is still responsive), from every pc o browser I navigate it (I use google chrome, but I tried also internet explorer. Not firefox.). The thing is, that this "bug" only appears when I log in. If I log out the site is normal, with the "fixed" width.
    It's not a very big bug I know, but it's a little chaotic to have it full width.
    Also I tried to fix it by logging out, deleting all the cookies and datas from the site, and then logging in again, but nothing changed.

I attach a screenshot so you can see the bug.

Thank you.

P.s. the bug started before the site was down today.