If you download my content, you agree to my terms. My T.O.U. can be found here.
- Required Sims 4 Expansion Pack:
- Get to Work
- Get Together
- City Living
- Required Sims 4 Game Packs:
- Spa Day
- Additional Requirements:
- FITNESS STUFF IS ALSO REQUIRED
- Madhox's Better Debug Clutter (Base game)
- Brazenlotus' Affirmation bottles ** Download is no longer available **
- Brazenlotus' Wall Advertisements
- Amoebae's A Lovely Statement
- Veranka's No Talking Toilet
- MrMonty96's Fitness Stuff Add-on
- Peacemaker-IC's City Living Windows & Doors Add-on
- Plasticbox's Clutter Anywhere
I wanted a new lot in San Myshuno to replace the karaoke bar in the Fashion District. It had to be the perfect combination that appeals to high-fashion and geek so I figured a Tron Nightclub would do the job. I designed the nightclub around Tron: Legacy's programs overhaul and went from there.
To force sims to use the entire nightclub, I've included two bars and spread out interactive objects. I did make a Daft Punk-inspired sim, but the game will randomly spawn DJs. Instead of a more qualified DJ. Oh well.
Built in the center of the Fashion District is the End of The Line! The bar is divided by the ISOs and Clu Programs in the Grid TM. Just don't let the club's bright lights and synth music get to your head, User.Installation:
Drag all files into the tray folder. When you open up the gallery, select "include custom content" and search for "End of The Line". Place the lot and enoy!